Monday, October 5, 2015

Hilo to Honolulu

After a great Dog Show, where my BIS was a Flat-coated Retriever, the other judges and I enjoyed watching a rainy night from the dinning room...there is a tropical storm in the Pacific, raging south of the islands. Hawaii being the southern most, is getting a bit of the spin-off. As its was supposed to rain for the next couple of days, I changed my ticket to leave Hawaii for Oahu to early morning.
Staying at the Waikiki Marina Tower, and this is my view if the marina and Waikiki beach from my 37th floor vantage...
In keeping with tradition, my first stop was to Duke's for a Lava Flow...I just love tradition!
The beautiful view of Diamondhead from Duke's
Dipping my feet in the ocean and digging my toes into the sand of Waikiki 
The waves started to swell a bit at about 4:00, so all the kids raced out for a few more rides before dark. Clouds rolled in but no rain, stayed beautifully warm and made for a great night for a walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment