Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mi Casa

My little home away from home...very comfy and well appointed...two long floors up, but the stairs will no doubt do me a world of good!

Living area

Cucina - only 2 burners but a big fridge...room for the vino blanco. First things first ... A glass of wine (red)...
And the bedroom, up yet another flight of stairs, but the skylight, which opens to the stars, is more than worth it. Writing desk is in the other corner.

I met two gals who are taking Italian lessons for the next 3 weeks. They have the adjoining apartment...they will school me in my Italian and I will...give them a painting perhaps. The girls, Margaret and Anna are from Austria and Anna's English is very good...so slow and stop, we sort of understand each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment