Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday morning

Florence is acting out what I'm feeling with a light cloud cover all morning and then some gentle showers...I don't have to shed a tear cause the skies are doing it for me!
But, my last morning so after enjoying breakfast
It was walk about for the final morning time. And wouldn't you know it, a new exhibit just opened at the Medici-Riccardi Palazzo...this one all about Pinoccio, who was a Florentine, you know!
The featured artist is moderna...and all of the sculptures are lacquered brass and coloured plexiglass.



Whimsical and such fun...there were dozens more...but you get the picture.
Time for a cappuccino, complete with the Firenza coat of arms in cocoa
Couldn't resist snapping a shot of this painting...
And since it was raining, I walked over and picked up my certificate and then went back to the hotel and went to the spa and just relaxed in the steam room...another post later...after supper and to celebrate my last evening in Italy!




No comments:

Post a Comment