Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday...last class day

OAnd I can't believe that class is done...it's been so much fun and I've learned so much...so before anything else from today...here's my painting..still needs a few layers, but she's looking pretty good!
This morning, as I was out for a bit of a walk before class, I came upon the old fish market. No longer a Fish market, now stalls of antiques dominate the space, but, truly a memorable little spot.
67216FA9-34AA-4ECC-9120-C2C8F239F2FA
To celebrate the last class day for Richard and me, Kristine, Ally and Richard and I went for a fabulous dinner at the Four Lions...delicious, from the pasta stuffed with pear and smothered in a cream sauce with asparagus, to the Panna Cotta that I enjoyed for dessert...it was wonderful.

Creamiest Panna Cott I've ever had...
And on the walk home, came across this street artist...amazing...Flora from Bottacelli's Prima Vera! 

2 comments:

  1. Lee Anne, Thank you for sharing your wonderful adventure. Your art is amazing and your photo skills are coming, you do have the eye. I would love to see all of those places

    ReplyDelete